Thursday, April 20, 2023, | 1 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites stakeholders to participate in a webinar overview of the new Humanitarian, Adjustment, Removing Conditions and Travel Documents (HART) Service Center on Thursday, April 20, 2023, from 1 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern.
This webinar will include:
- An overview of the new HART Service Center organizational structure and purpose.
- Discussion on the initial and future caseload and multiple-phase launch plan.
- Expected customer service enhancements and increased public engagement resulting from this reorganization.
We will allot time during the webinar to answer questions submitted in advance. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 7 and indicate “HART Webinar” in the subject line. Please note that we cannot answer case-specific inquiries or questions on issues under litigation during this webinar.
- Visit the registration page.
- Provide your email address and select “Submit.”
- On the next screen, you will see a notification that you successfully subscribed to this event.
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
Please note that this engagement will not be recorded; however, we will post materials from the engagement in the USCIS Electronic Reading Room. If you have any questions about the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email by Monday, April 17, please email email@example.com.
We recommend joining 10 to 15 minutes before the session begins.
To request a disability accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. Eastern on April 14.
Note to media: This engagement is not for press purposes. Please email the USCIS Press Office at email@example.com with any media inquiries.
We look forward to your participation!
Last Reviewed/Updated: 03/30/2023